Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bring on 2014: Resolutions for the New Year. Sort of.

I did it. I survived a tense and slightly awkward Christmas. More than that, I survived the hell that was 2013. If there was ever a year that fate had me by the shirt tails it was 2013. I'm glad to see the end of it.



My personal goals for 2014 are...

  • Spend less time on the internet.
  • Spend more time on what matters.
  • Accept that perfection is an illusion.
  • Accept that I am responsible for my own feelings.
  • Seek happiness.
  • Be at peace.
  • Trust myself more.
  • Value myself more. 
  • Stop letting others tear me down.
  • Stop trying to seem strong when I'm really not.
  • Grow where I'm planted.
  • Let go of attachments. 
  • Let go of fear.
  • Let go of fear.
  • Let go of fear.
  • Let go of fear.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see 2013 gone as well. Lost too many loved ones this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2014 is better for both of us, Nancy. It's been a tough year.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^